THE PAST 12 MONTHS
- Proprietary Canntab XR Tablets™ provide safe, fast-acting and long-lasting alternative to current cannabis intake methods.
- A strong intellectual property portfolio with 13 patents pending in the United States and Canada pertaining to the formulation of tablets including instant release, extended release, flash melt and bi-layered. The products will be available in 2.5mg, 5mg and 10mg tablets.
- An application to become a Licensed Producer (Non Grower) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations and has confirmation from Health Canada that its application had been received.
- Licensing agreement with Emblem Corp, leading Canadian LP to develop and market XR Tablets™
- Reaching a milestone in its development of a patent-pending oral extended release formulation for cannabinoids in collaboration with Emblem Corp. (TSXV: EMC, OTCQX: EMMBF). Dissolution testing indicated that the Extended Release Tablets released cannabinoids consistently over a 12-hour period. Given these positive test results, Canntab is manufacturing pivotal batches of these tablets for further clinical testing. This will lead to the filing of dossiers with regulatory agencies around the world for approval of Canntab’s unique solid oral dose delivery systems.
- Co-locating in 10,000-square-foot area within the FSD Pharma facility in Cobourg, Ontario for production and distribution of products.
- Canntab’s ‘420 Therapeutics’ brand of Cannabis wellness products including capsules made with purified organic hemp seed oil and are an easy and convenient way to enjoy the health benefits of hemp oil. This is an important milestone achievement for Canntab in their move towards manufacturing full spectrum hemp derived CBD.
- Entered into joint venture with Australian company Vitacann, seeking approval for sale of Canntab XR Tablets™ within Australia and export to Asia.
- Management team with noted experience in both pharmaceutical and capital markets spaces.
Announcement of the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent with NewCanna S.A.S of Bogota, Colombia for the establishment of a significant bi-lateral relationship covering the sale and distribution of Canntab’s products in Colombia, Chile, Paraguay and Spain with a one-time, non-refundable license fee ($2-million US) payable to Canntab by NewCanna.
- Announcement of the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent with Labsco Promedic SA for the establishment of a joint venture relationship covering, on an exclusive basis, the sales and distribution of Canntab products in Mexico.
- Canntab Enters Into a Binding Term Sheet With Leading Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Don Garbuz, M.D. for a Clinical Research Trial of Canntab’s Tablets.
- Partnership formed with Dr. Don Garbuz, an award winning orthopaedic surgeon and medical researcher, credited with over 120 peer reviewed publications.
- The parties will seek to conduct a clinical study with orthopaedic patients, using Canntab’s sustained release tablets.
- The study aims to show the potential for reduction or elimination of the use of opiates in patients, a major epidemic throughout North America.
- The study will also seek to show the efficacy of Canntab’s cannabis products for pain management and improvements in patient overall health outcomes.
- Canntab Enters into Supply Agreement with FSD Pharma and World Class Extractions on Organic Hemp Deal. The 3-way supply agreement is to purchase up to 1,000 kg of 2018 hemp crop.
- Canntab Enters into Five Year Supply and Loan Agreement with FSD Pharma and World Class Extractions on Organic Hemp Deal
CAPITALIZED FOR GROWTH
• We have a clear vision to become a leader in oral dosage cannabis, with unique products that offer advantages to the medical community, patients, adult use consumers and governments.
• Clear and Sustainable Competitive Advantage Through Robust Intellectual Property with 13 patents pending in the United States and Canada.
• Well financed, publicly traded on the CSE (:PILL).
• We’ve created valuable licensing and joint venture deals in Canada and international markets, such as Australia and Germany.
• We’re launching our first two products under the 420 Therapeutics brand in the coming months.
• Along with our Canadian licensing partner, Emblem, we’ve received Health Canada approval for the development and clinical trials of our breakthrough Extended Release (XR) Tablets.
• Robust new product development, including the development of 420 Therapeutics, with the goal to be a leader in the wellness category.
• Established Leadership with a Track Record of Driving Value.
Interested in what we do? Want to learn more about the opportunities we offer? Get in touch, enter your information and ask any questions you may have. We'll be sure to respond as soon as possible.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and keep up to date.
Copyright Canntab Therapeutics, 2018 ©