WE ARE SCIENCE
We have developed a product line of solid oral dose delivery systems including extended release (XR), flash melt, immediate release, modified release and bi-layered tablet solutions that provide a variety of cannabinoid and terpenoid blends in exacting dosages.
A clear and sustainable competitive advantage with 13 patents pending.
WE ARE PERFORMANCE
Working with Emblem Corp. in Canada and leveraging our joint venture with Queensland Bauxite to market in Australia and Asia, Canntab Therapeutics will be perfectly positioned in the growing wellness market. Two of our products having already received an NPN number from Health Canada. With the help of Lorne Gertner and other we intend to open up markets around the world and as Mr. Gertner says,
“I believe the ultimate solution to the delivery of Cannabis will be through a hard pill.”
• Former President/CEO of Orbus Pharma
• Business Development for Indukern Chemie AG
• Extensive experience in drug formulation and business development
• Founder of First Republic Capital
• Co-Founder Fraser McKenzie, former EVP and Head of IB at Standard Securities
• With 28 years of experience in Investment Banking, Research, Sales and Trading
• MBA in Finance from McMaster University
• More than 15 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals
• Previously was Procurement Manager and Compliance officer for Orbus Pharma inc.
• More than 15 year of Pharmaceutical plant GMP construction experience.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
• 25+ years experience in the manufacturing of Pharmaceutical APIs, Finished Doses, Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics.
• Specializes in optimizing processes to allow for scaling up production within a given timeframe, credited with developing 40 lotions and creams.
• Founding COO of Bedrocan Canada, which was acquired by Tweed, now Canopy, delivering over $400 million in shareholder returns.
• Responsible for first legal transfer of live cannabis plant material from Holland to Canada.
• A professional engineer with an MBA from Schulich.
DR. ERIC HATASHITA
• Former Chief Resident, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto.
• Former Family Physician to Saudi Royal Family.
• Founder, Regal Health Services.
BARRY M. POLISUK
• Partner of Garfinkle, Biderman LLP
• Specialized in complex corporate transactions and corporate securities.
• LL.N. cum laude and a Quebec Civil Law degree, both from the University of Ottawa.
• Vice President and Treasurer of Rompsen Investment Corp. and former Audit Committee Chair of Enwave Energy Corp.
• Audit Committee Chair of Mission Ready Services.
• MBA, CPA – CGA and member of The Institute of Corporate Directors.
• President of BLM Marketing Management.
• Over 20 years of pharmaceutical executive experience with a successful track record in business development.
• An expert in licensing strategies, both in Canada and international markets.
• Vice President, The Clinical Research Association of Canada.
• President, Canadian Institute for Medical Advancement.
• 20 years experience in clinical trials, including 7 studies on Cannabinoids, establishing her as a leader in the field.
Lorne Gertner has experience on the boards of a number of publicly traded cannabis companies, including Hiku Brands Company, and has developed a global network of contacts in the cannabis industry.
Interested in what we do? Want to learn more about the opportunities we offer? Get in touch, enter your information and ask any questions you may have. We’ll be sure to respond as soon as possible.
You can also reach us at Info@Canntab.ca
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and keep up to date.
Copyright Canntab Therapeutics, 2018 ©